Wiener Städtische Versicherungsverein’s Zukunft im Turm event series examines various aspects of the future. Experts from a range of fields, such as science, politics and the media, are regularly invited to the 20th floor of the Ringturm to share their thoughts. The discussions focus on topical sociopolitical questions. Previous events have looked at subjects such as the world in 100 years, climate change, big data, terrorism, unemployment and integration.
Zukunft im Turm
- How digitization is changing our working environment
- How can we make integration work?
- Why Europe isn’t working – and how it could work properly
- How much brains, emotion and education do we need?
- Can we afford an ailing health system?
- To what extent are banks to blame for the financial crisis?
- How can we combat unemployment?
- The terrorist threat
- The consequences of big data
- The consequences of climate change
- Social security systems
- 2112 – the world in 100 years